Syndel Lisette Knoll is a litigation associate. Her practice consists of representing plaintiffs and defendants in employment, personal injury, legal malpractice, and business litigation. Syndel joined RosenSaba, LLP in 2017.
Syndel earned her Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. While attending law school, Syndel was a Staff Writer and Senior Production Editor for the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review. Syndel received the Jesuit Community Scholarship in her second year. Throughout her law school experience she worked as a law clerk at the Anti-Defamation League, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles for the Domestic Violence Clinic in the Santa Monica Courthouse, and Bet Tzedek Legal Services. Syndel’s experiences in public interest grew her passions for serving the community, and led her into a career as a litigator.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- California Bar
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D. (2017)
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A. Sociology and Dance, minor in Jewish Studies (2014).
- Calabasas High School, Calabasas (2010)