Michael Peng joined RosenSaba, LLP as a litigation associate in 2022. His practice covers a broad range of interests frequently involving high stakes matters, including areas of commercial, financial services, real estate, and business litigation.
Prior to joining RosenSaba, LLP, Michael gained invaluable legal experience through his work at Am Law 100 firms and establishing his own law practice. He has achieved success on both the defense and plaintiff sides in virtually every aspect of litigation including depositions, mediations, arbitrations, both judge and jury trials in state and federal courts, and at the appellate level. Michael is an empathetic attorney who has a passion for counseling his clients—whether a small business or Fortune 500 company—and zealously advocating their best interests.
During law school, Michael spent a summer teaching the U.S. Legal System to law students at the Harbin Institute of Technology School of Law, in Harbin, China. Michael is originally from Minnesota and has run six marathons. He lives in the South Bay with his wife, Ali, who is a public-school teacher, their two children, and mini goldendoodle named Cupcake.
HONORS & AWARDS
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for Central District of California
- United States District Court for Northern District of California
- United States District Court for Eastern District of California
- University of Oregon School of Law, JD (2008)
- University of Oregon, BS in Business Administration (2002)