Jaime L. Pruzansky handles business litigation and employment disputes, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, in state and federal court, and in individual and class action matters. Jaime began her career in Boston, Massachusetts and is still licensed to practice law there. Jaime traded New England for Southern California in 2014 and became an attorney at RosenSaba, LLP in 2018.
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Evidence (2012)
- “Divorce When Your Home State Denies Your Marriage,” Boston Spirit Magazine (January 2014 issue)
- “Trusts and Divorce: Selected Topics,” MCLE Family Law Conference (April 2014)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- California Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Massachusetts School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2013)
- University of New Hampshire, B.S., Business Administration with a double-concentration in Marketing and Management, cum laude (2007)
- Falmouth High School, Falmouth, Maine (2003)
Prior to her legal career, Jaime served as a volunteer firefighter and Emergency Medical Technician for six years in her hometown of Falmouth, Maine.