Tyler C. Vanderpool joined RosenSaba, LLP in 2015 and has been an advocate for both individuals and corporate clients in various legal disputes. Tyler’s practice primarily involves personal injury, labor and employment, class action, professional liability, product liability, entertainment, and business matters.
Tyler began his legal career as a Business Representative for Residuals Contracts at SAG-AFTRA. Tyler has also worked as a government relations associate in his home state of Arkansas and, upon admission to the California State Bar, as an attorney at a Los Angeles-based personal injury firm.
While attending Arkansas State University, Tyler was a member of the university’s debate team, during which he won both the 2004 Pi Kappa Delta National Championship and the 2007 Montgomery Cup international championship. While attending Loyola Law School, Tyler was the president of the Entertainment & Sports Law Society, a member of the Entertainment Moot Court Team, and the founding member of the Transactional Negotiation Team.
In his spare time, Tyler enjoys spending time with his lovely wife, son, and two dogs and cheering on the Arkansas State University Red Wolves.
Professional Highlights & Representative Experience
- $25.6 million dollar jury verdict on behalf of a minor who was severely injured in a city-owned intersection.
- Seven-figure settlement on behalf of a worker severely injured from defective scaffolding.
- Seven-figure settlement on behalf of a rider who was injured on a guided horseback tour.
- Seven-figure settlement of a class action matter on behalf of fast food workers and obtained a change in the current law to their benefit.
- $809,860 judgment in favor of a government contractor against a subcontractor for fraud and breach of contract.
- High six-figure settlement in a medical malpractice matter on behalf of an individual injured during spine surgery.
- High six-figure settlement in a disability discrimination and wrongful termination action against a major fashion retailer.
- High six-figure settlement following summary adjudication of all key affirmative defenses in a dispute brought by a telecommunications company involving the purchase of rights to a cell tower lease.
- Complete dismissal of a lawsuit for a real estate investment company in a housing discrimination lawsuit.
- Complete dismissal of a wage-and-hour putative class action brought against an entertainment company.
- Over $7,000,000 in residuals recovered for SAG-AFTRA performers for theatrical, television, and new media productions.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars – Southern California (2019, 2020)
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys® – Southern California (2020)
- Tyler C. Vanderpool & Diana P. Zitser, When Divorces Go Grey, Valley Lawyer Magazine (May 2012)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court – Central District of California
- United States District Court – Northern District of California
- United States District Court – Southern District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles – Juris Doctor (2011)
- Arkansas State University – Master of Arts – Communication Studies (2008)
- Arkansas State University – Bachelor of Arts – Communications Studies (2007)
- Arkansas State University – Bachelor of Arts – Philosophy (2007)