Justin joined RosenSaba in 2021. Justin began his legal career defending corporate clients in all aspects of labor and employment as well as commercial litigation disputes. He assisted many national and global clients defend against multimillion dollar class actions and single plaintiff lawsuits. On the commercial side, he successfully resolved such matters as large-scale real estate leasing disputes, trade secret infringement lawsuits, and DOJ Investigations-sparing his clients from millions in potential liability and loss productivity time.
Justin later used his experience to switch sides of the aisle to represent plaintiffs in wage and hour and product defects class actions at a plaintiff’s firm in Los Angeles. He helped his clients achieve major victories against corporate employers and manufactures of defective products.
Justin earned his Juris Doctor from The UCLA School of Law in 2008. He also graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2005.
- Defended a major national construction employer against a class of former employees alleging multi-million dollar wage and hour claims up through jury selection, ultimately settling the lawsuit for less than $1 Million
- Successfully defended and resolved numerous bogus single-plaintiff unlawful termination claims with little-to-no payments made to plaintiffs
- Litigated a multi-million dollar wage and hour class action against a global consumer lender achieving millions in overtime, meal and rest break, and pay stub violations on behalf of a class of former tellers.
- Assisted many pro bono juvenile clients successfully achieve asylum status in the United States.
- Prosecutes and defends class and mass actions for unfair competition, false advertising, consumer, CLRA, employment, and wage/hour class and PAGA claims across many industries
- Prosecutes and defends many forms of business litigation disputes, such as interference, trade secrets, false advertising, and breach of contract
- Prosecutes and defends employment discrimination, harassment, and retaliation lawsuits.
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- UCLA School of Law (J.D.)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A.)