Francesca Dioguardi has broad experience handling business litigation and employment disputes. As an associate with RosenSaba, LLP, Francesca represents plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of employment matters, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, and wage and hour claims.
Prior to joining RosenSaba, LLP, Francesca worked as an associate at Kulik, Gottesman & Siegel, LLP where she gained experience in diverse legal fields, including real estate, business litigation, and insurance.
- Obtained summary judgment dismissal for an employer against claims of disability and age discrimination (2020).
- Served as defense counsel in the successful California Court of Appeals case entitled Martin v. Bridgeport Community Association, 173 Cal. App. 4th 1024 (2009), which holds tenants lack standing to enforce Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions against a homeowners association.
- Prosecutes and defends employment discrimination, harassment and retaliation matters
- Represents a diverse range of clients in complex business and unfair competition disputes
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (2000)
- University of California, Los Angeles (1996)
- Flintridge Preparatory School, La Canada Flintridge (1993)