Francesca Dioguardi is a partner at RosenSaba, LLP and handles individual and class-action lawsuits spanning a wide range of substantive legal areas, including employment disputes as well cases involving claims for breach of contract, business torts, fraud, false advertising, breach of warranty and unfair competition and deceptive businesses practices.
Francesca’s particular focus is litigation of complex claims, regularly defending clients in complex class action matters, including wage-and-hour and consumer class actions, as well as representative actions in both state and federal court. She also has considerable experience defending employers in high-stakes individual claims of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful termination. Francesca has trial experience that includes jury and bench trials and before AAA arbitration panels.
- Obtained summary judgment dismissal for an employer against claims of disability and age discrimination (2020).
- Served as defense counsel in the successful California Court of Appeals case entitled Martin v. Bridgeport Community Association, 173 Cal. App. 4th 1024 (2009), which holds tenants lack standing to enforce Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions against a homeowners association.
- Prosecutes and defends employment discrimination, harassment and retaliation matters
- Represents a diverse range of clients in complex business and unfair competition disputes
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (2000)
- University of California, Los Angeles (1996)
- Flintridge Preparatory School, La Canada Flintridge (1993)