Francesca Dioguardi is a partner at RosenSaba, LLP and handles individual and class-action lawsuits spanning a wide range of substantive legal areas, including employment disputes as well cases involving claims for breach of contract, business torts, fraud, false advertising, breach of warranty and unfair competition and deceptive businesses practices.
Francesca’s particular focus is litigation of complex claims, regularly defending clients in complex class action matters, including wage-and-hour and consumer class actions, as well as representative actions in both state and federal court. She also has considerable experience defending employers in high-stakes individual claims of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful termination. Francesca has trial experience that includes jury and bench trials and before AAA arbitration panels.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a prominent physician against claims of slander and interference with prospective economic advantage
- Won a motion to dismiss in Federal court on behalf of a consumer products company against claims of false advertising and Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
- Defended an international corporation and defeated a nationwide consumer class action, which alleged product liability claims arising from a purportedly defectively designed pressure cooker (2022).
- Obtained summary judgment dismissal for an employer against claims of disability and age discrimination (2020).
- Served as defense counsel in the successful California Court of Appeals case entitled Martin v. Bridgeport Community Association, 173 Cal. App. 4th 1024 (2009), which holds tenants lack standing to enforce Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions against a homeowners association.
- Prosecutes and defends employment discrimination, harassment and retaliation matters
- Represents a diverse range of clients in complex business and unfair competition disputes, including nationwide consumer class action matters
- Defends Wage & Hour class action and PAGA matters
- 2024 named as a “Best Lawyer” in employment law by The Best Lawyers in America Magazine
- 2023 and 2022 Lawdragon “500 Leading Employment & Civil Rights Lawyers” in the United States
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (2000)
- University of California, Los Angeles (1996)
- Flintridge Preparatory School, La Canada Flintridge (1993)