Laura joined RosenSaba in 2020. Laura has been a litigator throughout her legal career and has extensive experience representing both individual and corporate clients in employment, business, complex and personal injury litigation.
Laura earned her Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2008 with a Certificate in Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution. She also graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Tulane University in 2004.
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- “Oil Drilling in Los Angeles’ Urban Neighborhoods”, Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine, November 2016 (“Closing Argument”)
- “More than Meets the eye: Herbal medicine”, Los Angeles Daily Journal January 2016 (cover)
- “It is Imperative to Engage the Judicial Council”, Los Angeles Daily Journal November 2015 (centerfold article)
- “California Supreme Court Holds Primary Assumption of the Risk Doctrine Applies to Non-sporting Amusement Activities”, Client Alert January 2013
- “Expert Testimony Not Included in Analysis Under the Consumer Expectations Theory”, Client Alert August 2011
- “9th Circuit Case Limits ‘Owner’ Liability under CERCLA”, Client Alert April 2011 (republished by Chartis Legal Insights, Spring 2011 and by Mondaq.com)
- “Court Defines ‘Current Owner’ for Purposes of CERCLA Liability”, Client Alert December 2010 (republished in Chartis Legal Insights, Winter 2011)