Neda joined RosenSaba, LLP in 2021. Neda has been a litigator throughout her legal career and has extensive experience representing both individual and corporate clients in real estate, mortgage lending, usury, life insurance/annuities, securities, consumer, and business litigation in state and federal court throughout the United States. Neda also worked as a judicial extern for the late Honorable Richard B. Wolfe in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Northwest District.
Neda graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree from University of California, Los Angeles in 2005. She then completed a Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law in 2009.
Neda earned a certificate as a certified Information Privacy Professional through IAPP- the International Association of Privacy Professionals in June 2020.
HONORS & AWARDS
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts (2005)
- Southwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2009)