Michael Forman joined RosenSaba as a litigation associate in 2019. Michael’s practice primarily consists of representing plaintiffs and defendants in employment, personal injury, professional malpractice, and business litigation matters. Prior to joining RosenSaba, Michael primarily represented individual, corporate, and class clients in employment litigation in state and federal courts, administrative hearings, and arbitrations. He also represented clients in civil rights matters and professional malpractice actions. Notably, he prevailed in cases that were affirmed on appeal after oral argument before the Ninth Circuit and the California Court of Appeal. Michael earned his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2008, with cum laude honors. He also graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from The George Washington University.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D. (2008)
- The George Washington University, B.B.A.